Monday, July 13, 2015

Workout of the Week: Beach Bootcamp

I spent this past weekend at the beach in Sea Isle City, NJ and turned the beach into my gym! I forced my brother to participate in what I call my "beach bootcamp". If you're going to the beach try this, or do it at home. I encourage you all to get outside and create your own outdoor workout :)


Warm-up by running one mile!

Take a 10 sec break between each exercise:

  • 80 jumping jacks 
  • 1 minute plank 
  • 15 burpees
  • 1 minute mountain climbers
  • 30 second side planks (both sides, 30 sec each) 
  • 30 regular crunches 
  • 25 jump squats 
  • 30 starfish crunches (lay like a starfish and lift one leg, reaching the opposite arm to touch it)
  • 30 leg lifts 
Take a one minute break and then repeat this circuit twice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment