Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Daily Meal Plan with Options

So last week a co-worker asked me to make her a sort of meal plan, one similar to mine when I started to lose weight. When people ask me for food and exercise advice it is a huge compliment to me. I still find it hard to believe that people look to me as a role model in this process, but I’m so happy I can help people to change their lives!

I hope this 5 meal a day plan helps you!

Breakfast:
Choose One:
  • ·      Quaker quick oats stove top oatmeal with ¼ cup of blueberries, a tablespoon of flax seed, a teaspoon of agave, and a dash of cinnamon (most filling option)
  • ·      Egg White Omelet- cook about three tablespoons of egg whites, add in veggies (I use spinach, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes), fold and enjoy (lowest calorie option)
  • ·      3 slices of Canadian bacon with ½ a cup of strawberries and ¼ cup of blueberries
  • ·      2 of Reilly’s Protein Waffles (Find recipe on blog)


Snack 1:
Choose One:
  • ·      Gala apple
  • ·      1 serving of almonds
  • ·      1 cara cara or orange


Lunch:
Choose one main course:
Choose one side:
Grilled Chicken
Spring mix salad with veggies
Grilled Turkey Breast
Steamed or sautéed zucchini and squash
Black beans (low sodium)
Raw carrots, celery, and bell peppers (sliced)
½ of an avocado

Grilled salmon or tuna


Snack 2:
Choose One:
  • ·      1 serving of pistachios
  • ·      1 serving of almonds
  • ·      1 serving skinny pop
  • ·      1 serving organic hummus with one serving carrots


Dinner:


Choose one:
Choose one:
Grilled or baked chicken (no breading)
Steamed broccoli
Grilled turkey or ground turkey
Steamed asparagus
Grilled or sautéed portabello mushroom cap
Spring mix salad with fresh veggies
Grilled or baked salmon
Sautéed bell peppers
Steamed shrimp
Baked sweet potato
Seared tuna
Sautéed spinach
Grilled pork chop
Sautéed zucchini, squash, and onions

No comments:

Post a Comment