Monday, August 31, 2015

Abs for Beginners

One of the best parts about being back at school is having my favorite gym partners back, my best friends and roommates, Morgan and Taylor. I'm so proud of them for taking time out of there busy schedules to get in the gym. One thing I love about working out with Morgan and Taylor is that they are not afraid to ask for advice and workouts. This week they were all about the abs, wanting to know what my ab workouts are like. Well the truth is my ab workouts are pretty basic, I don't do anything super crazy or out of the ordinary. Anyone can do what I do. So I want to share with you all the same ab workout I shared with them. So please give it a try :)

  • Russian Twists (weighted for 1 minute)
  • Leg up crunches (30 reps)
  • Bicycle crunches (1 minute)
  • Plank (1 minute)
  • Side planks (30 seconds/ each side)
  • Swimming (1 minute)
  • Glute Bridges (30 reps)
  • Mountain Climbers (1 minute)
  • Lying leg raises (30 reps)
  • Sit-ups (30 reps)

No comments:

Post a Comment