Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I'm Thankful for Change

This year, I have so much to be thankful for! One thing that I am especially grateful for this year is change. I'm thankful that I decided to make a change in my life, because that change brought me so many more things to be thankful for. I am so lucky to be happy and healthy this year. When I made this huge change in my life I had no idea how many great things would come as a result. Change has brought me happiness, friends, and a better life in general. On that note, I am ESPECIALLY thankful for the people who have supported me through it all. Thank you to my family, friends, and followers who keep me motivated!

If this year you don't feel as though you have a lot to be thankful for, maybe it is time to make a change in your life. If next year you want to be thankful for health and happiness, start your journey after Thanksgiving, it's never to late to change the course of your life!

5 Random things I'm thankful for:

  1. Skinny Pop
  2. Sweet Potatoes 
  3. The Stair Master
  4. The students in my cycling class that brighten my Mondays and Wednesdays :) 
  5. Thanksgiving break- it's about time we had a break!!



No comments:

Post a Comment