Monday, December 28, 2015

This Year Make Every Season, Bikini Season

A short post on resolutions, bikini season, and my past year

2016 is just a few days away! Maybe you have thought about a resolution, maybe you have blown it off. Well this year, I urge you to make a resolution that you will keep, one that sets you up for success.

My resolution for this year is to make every season, bikini season. Winter can make it very difficult to think about wearing a bathing suit, because if you're anything like me, you are hiding away in an oversized sweater. Sure the sweater covers the fat and you don't have to worry about it, but what follows winter? Spring and summer, aka Bikini Season. When it's nice and warm outside, chances are, you won't want to be wearing a sweater. So this year don't wait for bikini season to come around to push you to get into shape, treat every season like it is bikini season.

There's no better feeling than feeling good about your body all year long. Last year, in early March, I decided to get into shape for "bikini season", and I did. But I wish I would have started earlier. Don't put yourself in a time crunch, go ahead and get started, what's stopping you?


Watching myself progress, was an amazing feeling, one that, if you are ready to, you should feel. It's easy to say you're going to eat a little healthier and go to the gym a little bit more, but to actually do so is completely different, and this year, if you set your mind to it, you can do it. 2016 should be the best year of your life, as 2015 was by far the best of mine. In 2015 I completely changed the track of my life. I went from being a stressed out, overweight, college student, to being a confident, healthy, and fit, college student, and I've never been happier.

Now is your chance. Make every season, bikini season, by sticking to your goals of eating right and working out. 2015 may have been my year, but 2016 is yours!

Get started by referring to my previous blog posts on how to go about starting and have an amazing new year :)

A good post to get you started...

http://stressedtoskinny.blogspot.com/2015/06/how-to-change-your-life-and-get-rid-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment